JSC „Olympic Casino Group Baltija“
Information about processing personal data of customers
On personal data processing the controller is JSC „Olympic Casino Group Baltija“ (hereinafter - “Company”) with address Konstitucijos av. 12, Vilnius, Lithuania, +370 5 2638 638, email@example.com.
- Company data protection officer is Arūnas Kucka (Konstitucijos av. 12, Vilnius, Lithuania, +370 69852559, DataProtectionOfficerLithuania@oc.eu ).
- Customer have right to obtain confirmation from the Company as to whether or not his/her personal data being processed and accessed to him/her personal data
- If personal data is not collected from the data subject, then (s) he has the right to know what was the source of the personal data.
- Customer has a right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- Customer have right to withdraw his or her consent to personal data processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Customer has a right to stop his/her personal data processing for direct marketing purposes.
- Customer has a right to obtain the erasure of their personal data.
- Customer has a right to obtain restriction and objection of processing his/her personal data.
- Customer has a right to receive the personal data, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- For providing service the company can share customer data with other Olympic Entertainment Group companies.
- Customer has a right to lodge a complaint to State Data Protection Inspectorate by sending application to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting A. Juozapavičiaus str. 6, 09310 Vilnius, Lithuania.
- You can get acquainted with information about personal data processing at the gambling venue.